Jul 17, 2020
PURE MINI ELECTRICITY.
The First All-Electric MINI. Charged with passion.
At first glance, you might not even hear it, or see it. And that's the beauty of it. It's the whir of electricity, met with the familiar twinkle of iconic design. It's the go-kart handling, with the unexpected flash of 100km/h in 7.3 seconds. With up to 250km range, and in just 36 minutes, you'll be 80% charged and ready to go again.
It's the MINI you know, reimagined for the roads of tomorrow. And it's charged with passion, for generations to come.
Q: WHEN WILL THE CAR BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE?
A: The 2020 allocation of the MINI Electric Hatch First Edition has been exhausted. We are now accepting orders for delivery in early 2021.
Q: HOW LONG IS THE OFFER ON FOR?
A: While stocks lasts.
Q: HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
A: $59,900 is the recommended drive away price for the MINI Electric Hatch with no optional extras. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Excludes fleet, government and rental buyers. While stocks last.
Q: HOW DO I CHARGE MY MINI?
A: You can charge your MINI at home or on the move at one of many public charging stations. Two types of charging equipment options are available for charging your MINI - AC cable and the Wallbox charger, using the following types of charging technology:
- Home charging will provide 2.3KW with a charge time of 12 HRS (up to 80% charge).
- Wallbox charging will provide 7.4KW with a charge time of 4 HRS (up to 80% charge).
- Public charge stations will provide 11KW with a charge time of 2.5 HRS (up to 80% charge).
- An AC charge cord is provided with your vehicle.
- Public charge stations will provide 50KW with a charge time of 36 MIN (up to 80% charge).
- Charge stations can be found using your MINI Connected app, or the many charge stations visible on your navigation system
Q: HOW MANY KMS CAN I GET FROM EACH CHARGE?
A: Up to 233km of range is available on a single charge, based on Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) results.
Factors that may affect the electric driving range:
- ROAD TOPOGRAPHY. Driving uphill requires more energy however using regenerative braking whilst going downhill will recoup energy and increase driving range.
- DRIVING STYLE & SPEED. Rapid acceleration and breaking and higher speed will use more energy and drain the battery. Maintaining regular speed will conserve range.
- EXTERNAL TEMPERATURE, AIR CONDITIONING /HEATING. Colder temperatures, use of air conditioning and seat heating may impact the energy consumption.
Optimise drive range by:
- PRE-CONDITIONING. Optimise energy consumption by remotely using the MINI Connected app while charging. Heat or cool the cabin while on charge to boost performance from your battery.
- ROUTE PLANING AND CHARGING. Plan your journey using the navigation system and identify charging options along the route. The car will identify the best driving route to your destination, taking into account available range.
- MINI DRIVING MODES. Utilizing the ‘Green Mode & Green+’ assists in a smoother acceleration and extends your driving range. Driving without air conditioning or heating can extend your driving range even further.
- SPEED AND DRIVING STYLE. Regenerative braking, reducing speed into corners, junctions and roundabouts will assist in energy consumption and increase driving range.
Q: HOW MANY CHARGING STATIONS ARE THERE?
A: There are more than 800 available charging stations available throughout Australia.
The 2020 allocation of the MINI Electric Hatch First Edition has been exhausted. We are now accepting orders for delivery in early 2021.